Ann Green, E-RYT, has over 25 years of movement expertise cross pollinating athletics, yoga, manual therapy and pain management. She is founder + director of BLiSS Ann Green Yoga + SHiNE OM Yoga Teacher Education. She is an educator linking Neurologic Rehabilitation to create a unique Yoga experience. Ann is currently expanding her teachings worldwide and is a featured contributor to the Canadian Sports Medicine + Canadian Orthapaedic Surgery Councils. She holds a Masters in Exercise Science, a Bachelor of Education, a Bachelor of Psychology + a Bachelor of Physical Education. Her experience as an Athletic Therapist and World Class Athlete is foundational in her fun and intelligent ‘ann’atomical style to learning in her teachings of vinyasa, hatha, ashtanga, and of course she can always be found in her nature on the water, with SUP Yoga. Ann is regularly featured in OptiMYz, Canada’s leading health and wellness magazine and has been featured in Alive, Yoga Journal, The Daily Tea, The Hockey News, CAA, Pie Magazine and Chatelaine. She is currently recording for her first DVD series and is authoring her first book, Embodiment of SHiNE.
- private classes
- speaking engagements and keynote addresses
- therapeutic yoga
- workshops of different varieties
- team, corporate and school education + training
- athletic therapy
- self body work and myofacially integrated yoga
- yoga teacher education and training
- SUP yoga education, trainings, team building, classes and privates
- surfset education, training and team building, classes and privates
Interested in booking?